Page 1 of 2
This hardware, software/patches, or technology may contain cryptographic functions as defined in Article 8 (ix) (h) because the cryptographic capability is
not user-accessible, and are designed to have only one or more of the following cryptographic functionality(ies):
1 Functionality to execute copy-protected programs
4 Functionality for copying control of copyright protected audio/video data
5 Functionality to encrypt and/or decrypt to protect libraries, design attributes, or associated data for the design of semiconductor devices or integrated
©2012 Electronics For Imaging
Fiery Patch Release Notes
Defect ID number
12 August 2015
Files included in this release
Issue(s) addressed with this release
• FIT101101321: Fiery Patch to address security vulnerability.
Steps to reproduce
• Verify the security vulnerabilities.
Before installing FIT101101321.exe
1 Known issues listed below, read before installing FIT101101321 patch:
• Apache version is upgraded to 2.2.29.
• PHP version is upgraded to 5.6.7.
• OpenSSL version is upgraded to 1.0.1m.
2 The following prerequisite(s) must be installed in the order specified before applying
3 Do NOT install any of the following patch(es) after installing FIT101101321 patch. If you must
install any of the patch(es) below, do so before installing FIT101101321patch:
4. This patch is exclusive which means it must be installed independently and the server
rebooted/restarted once. After which, other patches can be applied to the server.