Read Sharp MX-PE10 FIERY (serv.man46) Technical Bulletin online
1. Model Name:
for release note :
After unpacked, MX_PE_10_SP1.exe and the release note are existing.
* After applying the patch, check the configuration by CWS(Command Work Station) to
After unpacked, MXPE10_Win_Driver.zip(for Windows) and
MXPE10_Mac_Driver.zip(for MAC) are available.
3. Open the properties and change the setting as below
Trim size should be 8mm, but trim size is 2mm.
2. Open the printer driver property.
3. Open Media -> Paper size -> Custom and set Millimeters and input Width:319/Height:450
4. Send the job.
SRA3(320x450) is required in the engine panel.
2. Open JP and select Booklet option under layout and set paper size to Letter SEF.
3. Under Finishing Tab select Output Tray to Booklet Maker output tray.
4. Under Job info tab increase the Copies to 5
5. Print the job and observe CWS Errors and Alerts section.
remove the remained paper" throughout the print job. Logs and screen capture attached.
1. Register 1 user in MFP （Login Name："10000" / Password："10000")
2. Enable internal authentication of MFP (User Authentication： ON)
3. Set in maximum allowed print count group list in MFP(Printer: Full color：[Limitation]、)
4. Set maximum allowed print count group list registered in procedure 3 to a user registered in
7. Create same user which is registered in MFP to Fiery server （User Name："10000" /
2. In EFI driver <Media>tab, set <Paper Size:> as <Letter LEF>
3. In EFI driver <Media>tab, set <Document Size:> as <Letter LEF>
4. In EFI driver <Jobinfo>tab, disable <User Windows Login>
6. In EFI driver <Jobinfo>tab, set <Password>as 0<10000>
7. Close UI by OK and execute print
8. Check the display of CWS
Although job stops by limitation, an alert is not shown on CWS
2. Go to paper Catalog
3. Select the paper size drop down box
4. Check for Full bleed paper sizes
Full bleed paper sizes are missing in paper size list.