Read Sharp MX-PE10 FIERY (serv.man45) Technical Bulletin online
1. Model Name:
MX_PE_10_SP2.exe and the release note listed above are included.
FIT191743.exe and the release note listed above are included.
recovery (error release) on CWS
2) Open a file on Excel 2010
3) Open Printer properties then set paper size as Custom (Width:8 inch, Height:20
inch) i Media tab
4) Close Printer properties
5) Select PostScript Paper size in Page Layout
6) Perform print
2) By pressing keyboard in the engine, awake the fiery from sleep mode.
2) Turn on MFP, but Check copier power and cable connection message in CWS
2) Calibration page is printed
3) Put Calibration chart on scanner, then perform PC scan
4) The network cable that connects with Fiery and MFP is pulled out
5) Perform Calibration after The calibration print succeeded message appears
the result, any job cannot print on the fiery
doesn't recovery (error release) on CWS Import a specific Test File to the Hold
queue and print it.
2. Print with below driver settings
4. When completing print till job （21～2 page）, an error message of "20
Copies is Staple max. Continue without Stapling?" is on OPE
5. Select "continue" in error message
6. Resume print and 1st page is printed then print up to（21～1page） is
stored in finisher
7.OPE remains as Printing, on CWS an error message "Please Remove paper
from the Saddle stapler compiler" is shown.
8. When finisher cover is opened, message to remove paper from saddle is
shown in OPE.
9. Remove piled up print paper from saddle
10. Error message in OPE disappears and complete recovery. An error
message on CWS remains.
1.A message shown on OPE in Procedure 8 is delayed.
2.After recovery an error message of CWS remains.