Read Harman Kardon CDR 2 Technical Bulletin online
In the event you receive a CDR2 with one or more of the symptoms listed below, an upgrade in the
software may be necessary. Confirmation may be made by checking the serial numbers listed below.
1) When dubbing from the CDP deck, the unit randomly skips some of the tracks during the recording process.
2) Audio drop out every 15-30 seconds, for less than a second each time, using the analog CDR outputs while
5) CDs played on CDP deck have wow & flutter. Wow characterized by a slight hesitation in the sound and
8) Switches to normal (x1) dubbing speed even though x2 or x4 had been selected.
9) Low music input causes the unit to skip to the next track during recording.
10) CDR deck during the recording process does not automatically set track increments.
The unit should be sent to the following authorized service center equipped to perform the software
25930 BELLEPORTE’ AVE.
HARBOR CITY, CA. 90710
LG0001-14329 to LG0001-14675
LG0001-21381 to LG0001-26340
LG0001-12429 to LG0001-14328
LG0001-14676 to LG0001-21380
LG0001-26341 to LG0001-29500