Read Sharp XG-MB70X (serv.man39) Technical Bulletin online
2. 'TEMP' keeps appearing after the projector is turned on from the standby mode.
3. When connected to a VCR showing a blue or black background, the picture rolls.
4. When the power has been turned on with a signal fed into the projector, the
1. Connect the projector and the PC via a RS232 cross connection cable.
2. Turn the projector on.
3. Enter the factory mode (with the menu not displayed, press, menu, menu, vol+,
5. Select VERSION and press the enter key.
6. Note down the factory data:
9. Disconnect the power lead.
10. Slide the switch on the main PWB.
4. Select the folder that you extracted.
7. Uncheck the "Notify on Completion" check box.,
8. Check the "Reset Target After Download" check box.
9. Select "Flash" in Modes.
14. Disconnect the AC lead.