LCXX P70 GD SD RD Colour Shadows
Sharp Electronics (UK) Limited
After Sales Service
Page 1 of 1
1) Switch TV off using set top “power” button.
2) Press and hold the “Input” and “ Vol –” button. (set top buttons) then turn on the power
using the set top “power” button. Keep the buttons pressed until the picture comes on
and you should see a letter “K” in a blue box on the top left of the screen.
3) Simultaneously press the “Vol –” and “Channel –“ (Set top buttons) you will now see the
service options in yellow text.
IMPOTANT! DO NOT ACCESS OPTIONS OR PRESS REMOTE CONTROL BUTTONS
NOT MENTIONED IN THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
4) Using the remote control “up arrow “ navigate to page “10/11 [ETC] “
5) Using the remote control Channel down button “P” button move the yellow highlight to
“EEP CLEAR B” second from top. Be very careful not to activate “ EEP CLEAR” by
mistake, it will not be possible to recover this action!
6) Press the “Right arrow” button to change the “OFF” to “ON” then press the “OK” button to
activate, when finished “*** OK ***” will be shown in blue text.
7) Switch the TV off using the set top button.
8) Repeat step 2) to cancel the “K” mode (for some models this is not necessary).
9) Update the DTV firmware, check the technical web site for details and latest firmware for
These Instructions are confidential and should not be passed on or duplicated in any way,
incorrect use or misinterpretation of these instruction could result in serious damage to the TV.