View LG 42LV375H-ZA (CHASSIS:LD03X) Service Manual online
READ THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN THIS MANUAL.
Schematic Diagram and Exploded View.
It is essential that these special safety parts should be replaced with the same components as recommended in this manual to prevent
Shock, Fire, or other Hazards.
Do not modify the original design without permission of manufacturer.
servicing of a receiver whose chassis is not isolated from the AC
power line. Use a transformer of adequate power rating as this
protects the technician from accidents resulting in personal injury
from electrical shocks.
damaged by accidental shorts of the circuitry that may be
inadvertently introduced during the service operation.
replace it with the specified.
over 1 W), keep the resistor 10 mm away from PCB.
metallic parts of the cabinet, such as antennas, terminals, etc., to
be sure the set is safe to operate without damage of electrical
electrical jumper across the two AC plug prongs. Place the AC
switch in the on position, connect one lead of ohm-meter to the AC
plug prongs tied together and touch other ohm-meter lead in turn to
each exposed metallic parts such as antenna terminals, phone
If the exposed metallic part has a return path to the chassis, the
measured resistance should be between 1 MΩ and 5.2 MΩ.
When the exposed metal has no return path to the chassis the
reading must be infinite.
An other abnormality exists that must be corrected before the
receiver is returned to the customer.
Connect 1.5 K / 10 watt resistor in parallel with a 0.15 uF capacitor
between a known good earth ground (Water Pipe, Conduit, etc.)
and the exposed metallic parts.
Measure the AC voltage across the resistor using AC voltmeter
with 1000 ohms/volt or more sensitivity.
Reverse plug the AC cord into the AC outlet and repeat AC voltage
measurements for each exposed metallic part. Any voltage
measured must not exceed 0.75 volt RMS which is corresponds to
In case any measurement is out of the limits specified, there is
possibility of shock hazard and the set must be checked and
repaired before it is returned to the customer.
such as WATER PIPE,
2) Relative Humidity : 65 % ± 10 %
3) Power Voltage
* Standard Voltage of each products is marked by models.
accordance with BOM.
2) Demanded other specification
- EMC :CE, IEC
2) Stable in a dark environment at 25 ºC ± 2 ºC.
3) Operating Ambient Humidity : Min 10, max 90 %RH
4) Ta= 25 ºC ± 2 ºC, VLCD= 12.0 V, fV= 60 Hz
transformer will help protect test instrument.
(3) The adjustment must be performed in the circumstance of
humidity if there is no specific designation.
should be placed in the circumstance of above 15 °C for 2
20 °C, it should be placed in the circumstance of above 15
°C for 3 hours.
When still image is displayed for a period of 20 minutes or
longer (especially where W/B scale is strong. Digital pattern
13ch and/or Cross hatch pattern 09ch), there can some
afterimage in the black level area.
and gain in Analog-to-Digital device and to compensate
2) MSPG-925 Series Pattern Generator(MSPG-925FA,
- Pattern level : 0.7 ± 0.1 Vp-p
- xb 00 40 [Change input source to Component1(No action)]
- ad 00 10 [Adjust 480i Comp1]
- ad 00 10 [Adjust 1080p Comp1]
- xb 00 60 [Change input source to RGB(No action)]
- ad 00 10 [Adjust 1080p RGB]
- ad 00 90 End adj.
- MAC Address edit
- Input Start / End MAC address
- Click “Port connection” button(1).
- Click “MAC Address write” button(3)
- Check the OK Or NG.
2) Input IP set up for an inspection to Test Program.
2) Connect each other LAN Port Jack.
3) Play Test (F9) button and confirm OK Message.
4) Remove LAN cable.
(Baud rate : 115200 bps)
B. Setting of scan equipment operated by Manufacturing
is mandatory by D-book 4.0.
model name or serial number is initialized.(Not always)
There is impossible to download by bar code scan, so It
need Manual download.
a. Press the ‘Instart’ key of Adjustment remote control.
b. Go to the menu ‘5.Model Number D/L’ like below photo.
c. Input the Factory model name(ex 42LD450-ZA) or Serial
- Power only mode
2) Press the “+” key on the control Jig : Check the Max output.
3) Press the “-” key on the control Jig : Check the Min output.
- Special 232C Cable for commercial check Jig
- Power only mode
3) Check the LED of jig board.
- IR LED (OK condition: blinking)
2) Press RED Color key on Service remote control.
3) Check the LED of mini jig.
2) Turn to the Pro:Idiom channel (No. 333).
3) Check the video & sound.
** Only displayed at “POWER ONLY” mode
: RF, 1 KHz, Sine wave
gain in Analog-to-Digital device and to compensate RGB
(2) 801GF(802B, 802F, 802R) or MSPG925FA Pattern Generator
1080p Comp1 (MSPG-925FA: Model: 225, Pattern-65)’
1080p RGB (MSPG-925FA: Model-225, Pattern-65)
- Pattern level: 0.7 ± 0.1 Vp-p
ADC’. And press OK or Right key for going to sub menu.
6) Give a 1080p Mode, Horizontal 100% Color Bar Pattern
8) Press OK in RGB menu.
9) If ADC Comp is successful, “ADC Component Success”
optimal resolution through information sharing without any
necessity of user input. It is a realization of “Plug and Play”.
2) Select EDID D/L menu.
3) By pressing Enter key, EDID download will begin.
4) If Download is successful, OK is display, but If
When EDID Download, must remove RGB/HDMI Cable.