View Sony DSC-T50 (serv.man12) Service Manual online
• Addition of “DESTINATION DATA WRITE”
been changed from Ver_1.1r02 into Ver_1.2r03.
Ver_1.2r03.exe), and the Automatic Adjustment Program will start.
screen in Fig. 6-1-10 will appear. On this screen, select each ad-
The “DESTINATION DATA WRITE” screen appears.
tory default setting according to the specified destination.
• Font data for camera display
• Initial setting of display language
• VIDEO OUT Default Data
screen, and the “DESTINATION DATA WRITE” screen in fol-
lowing figure will appear.
Return to the main menu.
Select the written destination
Write the destination data to the camera.
Indicate the destination table.
Indicate the procedure.
By executing this processing, “VIDEO OUT Default Data Check” and “INITIAL LANGUAGE Default Data Check” on page 6-1 and
page 6-2 of the Service Manual is no longer necessary.
1) Prepare a Memory Stick formatted by a camera.
2) Copy all of the font data CX_FONT1.ash to CX_FONT4.ash
4) Select the target destination from the pulldown list.
to continue the processing.