View Sony DSC-T20 / DSC-T20HDPR / DSC-T25 (serv.man4) Service Manual online
Main Parts and Boards ···················································· 6-3
Note 1: When replacing the SY-170 board, erase the data in internal memory of the board before replacement.
Note 2: When replacing the SY-170 board, execute formatting and initialize the internal memory after replace-
• The original images in the internal memory are retained even after copying. To delete the contents of the
The message “All data in internal memory will be erased” appears.
The format is complete.
This setting must be changed temporarily when the data is to be written to the internal memory such as a case after the
To change the setting, use the write enable tool “WriteEnableTool.exe”.
2) Start the Write Enable Tool and the SeusEX.
3) Click the [Activate Write Enable Mode] button of the Write Enable Tool.
6) Write the data read out into the PC to the internal memory of the camera.
7) Disconnect the PC from the camera, and turn off the camera.