Read Sony DSC-N1 (serv.man11) Service Manual online
been changed from Ver_1.1r02 into Ver_1.2r03.
Ver_1.2r03.exe), and the Automatic Adjustment Program will start.
version of Automatic Adjustment Program.
screen in Fig. 6-1-9 will appear. On this screen, select each adjust-
The “DESTINATION DATA WRITE” screen appears.
• Addition of “DESTINATION DATA WRITE”
• Addition of Note for Flange Back
1) Prepare a Memory Stick formatted by a camera.
2) Copy all of the font data CX_FONT1.ash to CX_FONT4.ash
4) Select the target destination from the pulldown list.
to continue the processing.
tory default setting according to the specified destination.
• Font data for camera display
• Initial setting of display language
• VIDEO OUT Default Data
screen, and the “DESTINATION DATA WRITE” screen in fol-
lowing figure will appear.
Return to the main menu.
Select the written destination
Write the destination data to the camera.
Indicate the destination table.
Indicate the procedure.
By executing this processing, “VIDEO OUT Default Data Check” and “Initial Language Data Check” on page 6-1 and page 6-2 of the
Service Manual is no longer necessary.
: Points changed portion.
(Using the flange back adjustment jig)
(Luminance: about 300 lux)
the following points:
• For the illumination, use a light source such as an in-
nance can be ensured with the room illumination only.
Use an incandescent lamp or inverter type fluorescent
light at a place free from the influence of room illumi-
when extending the lens.