Published by Sony EMCS (Malaysia) PG Tec
BLU-RAY DISC/DVD HOME THEATRE SYSTEM
Ver. 1.2 2013.01
• BDV-E385/E390/T39 are composed of following models.
As service manuals are issued for each component model, please
refer to them.
COMPONENT MODEL NAME
Dock for iPod/
– Refer to next page for accessories list –
• Front speakers (2)
• Surround speakers (2)
• Center speakers (1)
• FM wire antenna (aerial) (1)
• Remote commander (remote) (1)
• R6 (size AA) batteries (2)
• Dock for iPod/iPhone (TDM-iP30) (1) (BDV-E390/BDV-T39)
• USB cable (1) (BDV-E390/BDV-T39)
• Video cord (1)
• High Speed HDMI cable (1) (BDV-T39)
• Quick Setup Guide
• Speaker Installation Guide
s iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod
nano, and iPod touch are
trademarks of Apple Inc.,
registered in the U.S. and other
120 V AC, 60 Hz
On: 130 W
Standby: 0.3 W (at the
Power Saving mode)
430 mm × 50 mm × 275
mm (17 in × 2 in ×
in) (w/h/d) incl.
2.8 kg (6 lb 2
Design and specifications are subject to change
s Standby power consumption 0.3W.
s Over 85% power efficiency of amplifier block is
achieved with the full digital amplifier, S-Master.
Note 1: As for TDM-iP30, the part number has been described to this service manual.
Note 2: TDM-iP30 is for E390/T39 models only.