View Sony AIR-RM10 Service Manual online
• The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such
• iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
• All other trademarks and registered trademarks are of their respective holders.
In this manual, ™ and
Battery life: Approx. 5 months
Dimensions: Approx. 53 × 220 × 29
mm (w/h/d) (2
LR6 (size AA) batteries (4)
to change without notice.
aged by heat.
Boards requiring use of unleaded solder are printed with the lead-
free mark (LF) indicating the solder contains no lead.
(Caution: Some printed circuit boards may not come printed with
• Unleaded solder melts at a temperature about 40 °C higher
applied to the solder joint for a slightly longer time.
about 350 °C.
Caution: The printed pattern (copper foil) may peel away if
than ordinary solder so use caution not to let solder bridges
occur such as on IC pins, etc.
also be added to ordinary solder.
IC403 on the MAIN board cannot exchange with single. When this
part is damaged, exchange the entire mounted board.
1. Press the [
1. Press the [
on... whenever the [
message “Key test 13 OK” is displayed on the liquid crystal
• All capacitors are in μF unless otherwise noted. (p: pF) 50
• C : Panel designation.
(In addition to this, the necessary note is printed in each block.)
• Voltages and waveform are dc with respect to ground un-
• Voltages are taken with VOM (Input impedance 10 M
Voltage variations may be noted due to normal production
• X : Parts extracted from the component side.
• Y : Parts extracted from the conductor side.
• f : Internal component.
Pattern face side:
Parts face side:
from the pattern face are indicated.
Parts on the parts face side seen from
the parts face are indicated.