5 – 1
MAJOR IC INFORMATIONS
 MAJOR IC INFORMATIONS
1. MAJOR IC INFORMATIONS
1.1. IC202 (RH-iXB964WJZZQ)
The STv0362 is a single-chip demodulator using COFDM (coded orthogonal frequency division Multiplexing) and is intended for digital terrestrial
receivers using compressed video, sound and data services. It converts IF or base band differential signals to MPEG-2 format by processing OFDM
The STv0362 is fully compliant with the DVB-T specification (ETS 300 744) and Nor Dig Unified specification.
1.2. IC201 (VHiTDA9886+-1Y)
The TDA9886 is an alignment-free multi standard (PAL, SECAM and NTSC) vision and sound IF signal PLL demodulator for positive and negative
modulation including sound AM and FM processing.
1.3. IC3002 (RH-iXB624WJN1Q)
The RH-iXB624WJN1Q provides a front-end video processing unit with 3 CVBS-Y/C or component inputs for HDTV.
The following 6 major functions are included:
1) Audio Processing
2) Video Processing
3) Motion Adaptive Upconversion
4) Scaling, Display Processing
5) Unified memory for Audio, Video and Text Control, 3D Comb filter PC Connectivity
6) Controlling, OSD and Text
1.4. IC3003 (RH-iXB664WJZZY)
This IC is based on LCD Driver and nano Watt Technology and is RISC microprocessor to control peripheral functions necessary for the system con-
In this equipment, the R/C LED on the AVC side and system on the display side are controlled.
1.5. IC1710 (RH-iXB823WJZZQ)
This IC is F.P.G.A. (Field Programmable Gate Arrays) for signal selector and synchronous processing of each digitalized input signal.
This IC functions as extended I/O of the main microcontroller and controls timing of bus signals among ICs, etc.
1.6. IC1905 (VHiSii9025+-1Q)
The Sii9025 is a compliant with the latest HDMI 1.2 (High Definition Multimedia Interface) specification.
Backward compatibility with DVI 1.0 allows HDMI systems to connect to existing DVI 1.0 hosts.
The SiI9025 is capable of receiving and outputting two channel digital audio at up to 192 kHz- an excellent solution for Digital TVs.
An S/PDIF port supports up to 192 kHz audio.
The SiI9025 also comes pre-programmed with HDCP keys, greatly simplifying the manufacturing process, while providing the highest level of HDCP
1) Dual-Input HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant receiver.
2) Integrated TMDSR core.
3) Digital video interface supports video processors:
• 24-bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4
• 16/20/24-bit YCbCr 4:2:2
• 8/10/12-bit YCbCr 4:2:2 (ITU BT.656)
• 12-bit DMO (Digital Multimedia Output) RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4 (clocked with rising & falling edges)
• Color Space Conversion for both RGB-to-YCbCr and YCbCr-to-RGB (both 601 and 709)
• Auto video mode configuration simplifies system firmware design.
4) Digital audio interface supports high-end audio systems:
• One programmable I2S output for connection to low-cost DACs at 32-192kHz.
• S/PDIF output supports PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs) using IEC60958 and IEC61937.
• Auto audio error detection with programmable soft mute.
5) Integrated HDCP decryption engine for receiving protected audio and video content.
6) HDCP Built in Self Test (BIST) lowers cost to test HDCP operation.