Read Sharp LC-26P50E (serv.man7) Service Manual online
2. Remove the 1 lock screw 2 and detach the ID Cover.
3. Remove the 2 lock screws 3 and detach the Hinge Cover.
4. Remove the 4 lock screws 4 and detach the stand.
5. Remove the 21 lock screws 5 and detach the Rear Cabinet.
6. Remove the 4 lock screws 6and detach the Center Angle.
7. Loosen the 2 top cover ass’y fixing screws, and unplug the connecting cable from the KM (P1200) connector of
10.Unplug the connecting cables from these connectors: CN702, CN1701, CN1702, CN1703, CN1704, CN1705,
12.Remove the 4 lock screws 0 and detach the Center Guide Angle.
13.Remove the 5 lock screws q and detach the Main Unit.
14.Remove the 5 lock screws w and detach the Main Shield(Top) and Main Shield(Bottom) from Main Unit.
15.Remove the 2 intermediate connector junctions of the speaker boxes to detach the right and left speaker boxes.
16.Remove the 2 lock screws e and detach the R/C, LED Unit.
17.Remove the 4 lock screws r and 2 lock screws t and detach the AV Unit.
18.Remove the 1 lock screw y and 2 lock screws u and detach the Chassis Frame and Tuneer Shiled from AV
23.Remove the 2 Glass Fixing Angle lock screws d and detach the Glass Fixing Angles. Detach the LCD Panel.
24.Remove the 4 Lamp Holder lock screws f and detach the Lamp Holders. Datach the Lamps.