LCD 2013 10 06
Date of Issue:
LCD TELEVISION TECHNICAL BULLETIN
Page 1 of 1
Sharp Electronics (UK) Limited
Revision - 1
– Carry out as required
– Carry out as required and whenever the unit comes in for service
– Carry out on all units
New firmware available to resolve the following issues:
Issues resolved in Version 0.6.6.h:
When changing the AV source, the unit may lockup.
At random occasions during a standby search, the u
nit may report “no signal”.
If you are watching DTV and you press the Stop button on the remote, block noise
Update firmware to the latest version.
1. Download and exctract the firmware from the Technical Website. Copy the files
below onto a USB stick:
2. Turn the power OFF by the switch or by removing the AC plug. Insert the USB stick
into the USB port on the TV.
3. Hold the OK button on the remote control and then turn the TV ON.
4. Keep the OK button pressed until the standby LED blinks rapidly.
5. When the standby LED starts to blink rapidly, you can release the OK key.
6. When the blinking has stopped, the TV turns on automatically.
7. After software updating, you must power OFF and ON the TV.