Sharp Electronics (UK) Limited
White – Carry out as required, Yellow – Carry out as required and whenever the unit comes in for service, Red – Carry out on all units
Month of Issue: June 1998
TELEVISION TECHNICAL BULLETIN
Page 1 of 1
During manufacture, the CRT type fitted to the above models has been changed from
a Philips to an Orion type.
When replaceing the Philips CRT with an Orion type, carry out the following circuit
1. On the component side of the PWB, replace C601 with a 6.8nF, 1.5kV capacitor.
2. On the component side of the PWB, replace C602 with a 820pF, 2kV capacitor.
3. On the component sied of the PWB, replace C606 with a 330nF, 250V, 5%
4. On the component side of the PWB, replace R609 with a 0.47R, 1W, 5% resistor.
5. On the print side of the PWB, replace C607 with a 150pF, 50V SMD capacitor.
Please use the part numbers given below.
When changing an orion CRT for a Philips type, the original parts as per the service
manual must be used.
Capacitor 6.8nF, 1.5kV
Capacitor 820pF, 2kV
Capacitor 330nF, 250V
SMD capacitor 150pF
Resistor 0.47R, 1W