×4 ×9 ×16 ×36 ×64
You can instantly freeze a moving image and enlarge a specific portion of an image with the
remote control. Using these functions, you can explain the image to the audience more effec-
Still and Zoom Image
Freezing a Moving
• The projected image is frozen.
again to return to the
moving image from the currently
Displaying an Enlarged
Portion of an Image
enlarges or reduces
the projected image.
• You can change the location of the en-
larged image using ', ", \ and |.
to cancel the operation.
• The magnification then returns to ×1.
In the following cases, the image will re-
turn to the normal size (
• When switching the INPUT mode.
has been pressed.
• When the input signal is changed.
• When the input signal resolution and re-
fresh rate (vertical frequency) change.
', ", \, |