Sharp Electronics (UK) Ltd., Technical Services Group
*A misprint was found in the parts code for the MB Wire, at the same time there was a
mistake in the interchangeability. This has also been corrected. Please see the following
chart for the changes.
1. Correction of E7 – 04 error.
1. Model Name
To correct E7-04 error, the MB wires for the optical unit have been changed.
Q'ty Parts name
MB wire F
MB wire R
4. Not Interchangeable.
2. Current type can be used in place of new type.
New type cannot be used in place of current type.
5. Interchangeable if replaced with same types of related
parts in use.
3. Current type cannot be used in place of new type.
New type can be used in place of current type.
Parts marked with "
" is important for maintaining the safety of the set. Be sure to replace these parts with specified
ones for maintaining the safety and performance of the set.
(Note) Model Name
Running change from the production in May 2002
1. Correction of E7-04 error
2. Information of parts change
1 of 2