Read Sharp AR-152EN (serv.man8) User Guide / Operation Manual online
AVOID EXPOSURE TO BEAM.
SICHERHEITSVERRIEGELUNG ÜBERERÜCKT. NICHT DEM STRAHL AUSSETZEN.
UDE AF FUNKTION. UNDGA UDSAETTELSE FOR STRÅLING.
UNNGÅ EKSPONERING FOR STRÅLEN.
URKOPPLADE. STRÅLEN ÄR FARLIG. BETRAKTA EJ STRÅLEN.
LASERSÄTEILYLLE. ÄLÄ KATSO SÄTEESEEN.
MUULLA KUIN TÄSSÄ
TAVALLA SAATTAA ALTISTAA
ANNAT SÄTT ÄN I DENNA
ANVÄNDAREN UTSÄTTAS FÖR
SOM ÖVERSKRIDER GRÄNSEN
FÖR LASERKLASS 1.
device. To ensure continued safety do not
remove any cover or attempt to gain access
to the inside of the product. Refer all
servicing to qualified personnel.
• Do not look directly at the light source. Doing so may damage your eyes.
• Do not switch the unit rapidly on and off. After turning the unit off, wait 10 to 15
• Do not install the unit in a humid or dusty location.
• When the unit is not used for a long time, for example for consecutive holidays,
• damp, humid, or very dusty
• exposed to direct sunlight
• poorly ventilated
• subject to extreme temperature or humidity changes, e.g., near an air conditioner
specified voltage and current requirements. Also make certain the outlet is
machine for servicing and proper ventilation.
appliances. If a lighting fixture is connected to the same outlet, the light
package before use.
• If they are exposed to direct sunlight or excessive heat, poor copies may result.
• Scratches or smudges on the drum will cause dirty copies.
• clean and dry
• at a stable temperature
• not exposed to direct sunlight.
• Paper stored out of the wrapper or in packages standing on end may curl or get
• Adobe and Acrobat are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
• All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
instead of "ON" and "OFF".
The symbol "O" denotes the copier is not completely de-energized but in a stand-by
condition at this "POWER" switch position.
If your copier is so marked, please read "I" for "ON" and "O" for "OFF".
For a complete electrical disconnection, pull out the main plug.
The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily