Read Sharp AL-2020 (serv.man5) User Guide / Operation Manual online
copier instead of "ON" and "OFF".
The symbol "O" denotes the copier is not completely de-energized but in a stand-
by condition at this "POWER" switch position. If your copier is so marked, please
read "I" for "ON" and "O" for "OFF".
For a complete electrical disconnection, pull out the main plug.
The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily
compliance with EMC regulations.
following items are normally prohibited from copying by national law. Other
items may be prohibited by local law.
• Do not look directly at the light source. Doing so may damage your eyes.
• Unit power must be turned off before installing any supplies.
• Do not install the unit in a humid or dusty location.
• When the unit is not used for a long time, for example during prolonged holidays,
• damp, humid, or very dusty
• exposed to direct sunlight
• poorly ventilated
conditioner or heater.
machine for servicing and proper ventilation.
Do not drop the unit, subject it to shock or strike it against any object.
Do not expose the drum cartridge to direct sunlight.
• Doing so will damage the surface (green portion) of the drum cartridge, causing
place without removing from the package before use.
• If they are exposed to direct sunlight, smudges on copies may result.
Do not touch the surface (green portion) of the drum cartridge.
• Doing so will damage the surface of the cartridge, causing smudges on copies.
following the termination of production. Spare parts are those parts of the apparatus
which may break down within the scope of ordinary use of the product - whereas those
parts which normally exceed the life of the product are not considered spare parts.
Consumables also, are available for 7 years following the termination of production.
States and other countries.
• Sharpdesk is a trademark of Sharp Corporation.
• All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
By using all or any portion of the software on the CD-ROM or in the machine, you are
agreeing to be bound by the terms of the SOFTWARE LICENSE.
MILLIWATT (Total Power) PLUS 5% and is maintained constant by the operation
of the Automatic Power Control (APC).
Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those
specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
emission level is insufficient to cause any health hazard.
The present recommended long term exposure limit for ozone is 0.1 ppm
it is advisable to place the unit in a ventilated area.