• DO NOT operate on a 2-wire extension cord during
repair and use.
• NEVER TOUCH any oven components or wiring during
• BEFORE TOUCHING any parts of the oven, always
remove the power plug from the outlet.
• For about 30 seconds after the oven stops, an electric
charge remains in the high voltage capacitor. When
replacing or checking, you must discharge the high
voltage capacitor by shorting across the two terminals
with an insulated screwdriver.
• Remove your watches whenever working close to or
replacing the Magnetron.
• DO NOT touch any parts of the control panel circuit. A
resulting static electric discharge may damage this
• NEVER operate the oven with no load.
• NEVER injure the door seal and front plate of the oven
• NEVER put iron tools on the magnetron.
• NEVER put anything into the latch hole and the
interlock switches area.`
Unlike other appliances, the microwave oven
high-voltage and high-current equipment.
Though it is free from danger in ordinary use,
extreme care should be taken during repair.
Personnel should not be exposed to the
microwave energy which may radiate from the
magnetron or other microwave generating
device if it is improperly used or connection.
All input and output microwave connections,
waveguide, flange and gasket must be secure
never operate the device without a microwave
energy absorbing load attached.
Never look into an open waveguide or antenna
while the device is energized.
• Proper operation of the microwave oven
the magnetron be assembled to the waveguide
cavity. Never operate the magnetron unless it is
• Be sure that the magnetron gasket is
installed around the dome of the tube
installing the magnetron.
THE OVEN IS TO BE SERVICED
BY PROPERLY QUALIFIED SERVICE