View Sharp R-28STM Service Manual online
original condition and only parts identical to those specified
should be used.
OR OTHER PARTS CONDUCTING MICROWAVE ENERGY.
remove the power plug from the outlet.
• For about 30 seconds after the oven stops, an electric
• Be sure that the magnetron gasket is
installed around the dome of the tube
installing the magnetron.
BY PROPERLY QUALIFIED SERVICE
N or colored black.
(contact COM and NO).
• The time you set appears in the display window.
• Each indicator light turns on to indicate that the stage
• 3.2 volts AC is generated from the filament winding of
to the magnetron to heat the magnetron filament
through two noise preventing choke coils.
transformer which is increased by the action of the high
voltage diode and charging of the high voltage
switch is closed.
• Relay stops functioning.
• As the door is opened, if the contact of primary switch
fuse opens due to the large current surge caused by
the monitor switch activation, which in turn stops
servicing the oven if the oven is operative prior to
• The service personnel should inform the
manufacture importer, or assembler of any certified
oven unit found to have a microwave emission
level in excess of 5 mW/cm
• If the oven operates with the door open, the service
- Tell the user not to operate the oven.
- Contact the manufacturer.
which is graduated to 600 cc, and place the beaker
on the center of the turntable.
• Set the energy leakage monitor to 2,450 MHz and
use it following the manufacturer's recommended
test procedure to assure correct result.
• When measuring the leakage, always use the 2-
inch (5 cm) spacer supplied with the probe.
• Operate the oven at its maximum output.
• Measure the microwave radiation using and
electromagnetic radiation monitor by holding the
probe perpendicular to the surface being measured
Move probe along shaded area
Probe scanning speed: Less than 2.5 cm/sec
MEASUREMENT WITH OUTER CASE
NOTE: Leakage with the outer case removed less than
H.V. Capacitor, H.V. Cable Ass’y,