Read Panasonic TX-32LE8F / TX-32LE8FS / TX-32LE8L / TX-32LE8P / TX-32LE8PS Service Manual online
contain warnings or cautions to advise non-technical individuals of potencial dangers in attempting to service a product. Products
powered by electricity should be serviced or repaired only by experienced professional technicians. Any attempt to service or repair the
product or products deal within this service information by anyone else could result in serious injury or death.
4. Always ensure panel TKP0E16001
2. Connect a measuring network for touch currents between each exposed metallic part on the set and a good earth
4. Check each exposed metallic part, and measure the voltage at each point.
5. Reserve the AC plug in the AC outlet and repeat each of the above measure.
6. The potential at any point (TOUCH CURRENT) expressed as voltage U1 and U2, does not exceed the following values:
For d. c.: U1 = 1.0 V,
2.0 mA d. c.
The limit value U1 = 35 V (peak) for a. c. correspond to the value 70 mA (peak) a. c. for frequencies greater than 100
(r.m.s. or peak reading)