Read Panasonic TX-29PS1D / TX-29PS1F / TX-29PS1P / TX-29PS1B Service Manual online
HOW TO MOVE THE CHASSIS INTO SERVICE POSITION
1. Remove the bead clamper from the mains lead.
2. Hold and lift the rear of the chassis and gently pull the chassis towards you, as shown in
3. Release the respective wiring clips and rotate the chassis horizontally through 90° anti-clockwise.
4. Locate the chassis to position
5. After servicing ensure all wiring is returned to its original position before returning the receiver to the customer.
Click on the first or last page to see other TX-29PS1D / TX-29PS1F / TX-29PS1P / TX-29PS1B service manuals if exist.