Read Panasonic TX-23LX60F / TX-23LX60P Service Manual online
SECAM B/G, D/K, L/L’
PAL-525/60 (AV only)
M.NTSC (AV only)
NTSC (AV only)
33,05MHz (NICAM B/G, D/K, L)
32,4MHz (D/K), 32,66MHz (CZ STEREO)
40,4MHz (L’), 39,75Mhz (L’NICAM),
34,5MHz, 34,65MHz (SECAM)
38,3MHz, 38,15MHz (SECAM L’)
1366 x 768 XGA, 16:9
Visible Diagonal 580mm
2 x R6 (UM3) Batteries
Weights and dimensions shown are approximate.
4. Always ensure panel TKKL5290 is correctly replaced before returning to customer (see Fig.1).
2. Connect a measuring network for touch currents between each exposed metallic part on the set and a good earth
4. Check each exposed metallic part, and measure the voltage at each point.
5. Reserve the AC plug in the AC outlet and repeat each of the above measure.
6. The potential at any point (TOUCH CURRENT) expressed as voltage U1 and U2, does not exceed the following values:
For d. c.: U1 = 1.0 V,
2.0 mA d. c.
The limit value U1 = 35 V (peak) for a. c. correspond to the value 70 mA (peak) a. c. for frequencies greater than 100
Sensitive (ES) Devices
called Electrostatically Sensitive (ES) Devices. Examples of typical ES devices are integrated circuits and some field-effect
transistors and semiconductor "chip" components. The following techniques should be used to help reduce the incidence of
component damage caused by electrostatic discharge (ESD).
wrist strap, which should be removed for potential shock reasons prior to applying power to the unit under test.
4. Use only an anti-static solder removal device. Some solder removal devices not classified as "anti-static (ESD
6. Do not remove a replacement ES device from its protective package until immediately before you are ready to install it.
or comparable conductive material).
(ESD) sufficient to damage an ES device).
These parts are marked by in schematic diagrams, exploded views and replacement parts list. It is essential that
these critical parts should be replaced with manufacturer’s specified parts to prevent shock, fire, or other hazards. Do
not modify the original design without permission of manufacturer.