Read Panasonic KX-TG6551RUM / KX-TGA650RUM / KX-TGA651RUM (serv.man3) Service Manual Supplement online
1.2. Main P.C.Board Parts------------------------------------- 3
data, etc in memory.
The set doesn't operate if it is not executed.
Then download the appropriate data according to the following procedures.
“XX”, “YY” vary depending on the country version. You can find them in the batch file, PNZZ- mentioned in The Setting Method
of JIG (Base Unit) (P.53).
Power in order to download the data.
2) Execute the command “flw480 *********.hex”.
3) Connect the DC Power.
4) Press the PC Enter key once.
5) After a few minutes, “Successful upgrade” is displayed on the
PC indicating downloading has finished.
6) Detach the JIG cable, then disconnect the DC Power.
7) Connect the DC Power.
8) Connect the JIG cable again, and execute the command
“getchk”, then confirm the checksum value is correct.
. If the downloading fails, start again from step 1).
9) Default batch file: Execute the command “default.bat”.
10) Country version batch file: Execute the command
11) Clock adjustment: Refer to Check Point (G). (*2)
(country version batch file, default batch file,
2) Default batch file: Execute the command “default.bat”.
3) Country version batch file: Execute the command
4) Clock adjustment
after replacing it.
1) Apply 6.5V between DCP ad DCM with DC power.
2) Input Command "sendchar sfr", then you can confirm the
3) Check X'tal Frequency.(13.824 MHz ± 100 Hz).
4) If the frequency is not 13.824 MHz ± 100 Hz, adjust the
frequency of CLK executing the command "sendchar sfr xx xx
(where xx is the value)" so that the reading of the frequency
counter is 13.824000 MHz ± 15 Hz.
When production is discontinued, this item will
continue to be available only for a specific period of
time. This period of time depends on the type of item,
and the local laws governing parts and product
At the end of this period, the item will no longer be
characteristics important for safety. When replacing any
of these components, only use specified manufacture’s
All resistors are in ohms (
adjustment using PNZZTG6551RU. Refer to How to
download the data (P.60) of Things to Do after
Replacing IC or X'tal.
(*2) When removing E1, use special tools (ex. Hot air
(*3) Backside of this IC has a ground plate. Refer to How to
Replace the Flat Package IC (P.64)