Read Panasonic PT-VX500U / PT-VX500E / PT-VX500EA / PT-VW430U / PT-VW430E / PT-VW430EA (serv.man2) Service Manual online
Replacing the lamp unit
• When the projector is mounted on a ceiling, do not work with your
face close to the projector.
• Attach the lamp unit and the lamp cover securely.
• When you experience difficulty in installing the lamp, remove it and
try again. If you use force to install the lamp, the connector may be
1) Turn off the projector. Unplug the AC power cord. Wait at least
1 hour and make sure the lamp unit and surroundings are
2) Use a Phillips screwdriver to loosen the lamp cover fixing
screw and remove the lamp cover.
• Remove the lamp cover by pulling it slowly toward the direction
of the arrow.
3) Use a Phillips screwdriver to loosen the three lamp unit fixing
screws until the screws turn freely. Hold the used lamp unit
by its handles, and pull it gently from the projector.
4) Insert the new lamp unit in correct direction. Tighten the three
lamp unit fixing screws securely with a Phillips screwdriver
5) Attach the lamp cover, and tighten the lamp cover fixing screw
securely with a Phillips screwdriver.
• Attach the lamp cover by pushing it slowly opposite the direction
of the arrow.
• When you replace the new lamp unit, the projector resets the total
usage time of the lamp unit automatically.
Lamp unit fixiing screws
Click on the first or last page to see other PT-VX500U / PT-VX500E / PT-VX500EA / PT-VW430U / PT-VW430E / PT-VW430EA (serv.man2) service manuals if exist.