Read Panasonic PT-VW355N / PT-VW355ND / T-VW355NT / PT-VX425N / PT-VX425ND / PT-VX425NT (serv.man2) Service Manual online
It does not contain warnings or cautions to advise non-technical individuals of potential dangers in attempting to service a product.
Products powered by electricity should be serviced or repaired only by experienced professional technicians. Any attempt to ser-
vice or repair the product or products dealt with in this service information by anyone else could result in serious injury or death.
tion and set it to 370 ± 10 °C.
applying lead solder.)
or the back of P.C.Board.
with manufacturer’s specified parts to prevent shock, fire, or other hazards. Do not modify the original design without permission of
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruc-
tions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
If this equipment dose cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment
off and on, The user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures.
Any unauthorized changes or modifications to this equipment will void the user’s authority to operate this device.
- Unplug the power cord from the power outlet before disassembling this projector.
- Use correctly the supplied power cord and must ground it.
- It is advisable to use an isolation transformer in the AC power line before the service.
- Be careful not to touch the rotation part (cooling fan, etc.) of this projector when you service with the upper case removed
3. Connect M1 to T1 according to Fig. 2 and measure the voltage.
4. Change the connection of M1 from T1 to T2 and measure the voltage again.
5. The voltmeter must read 0.375 V or lower in both of steps 3 and 4. This means that the current must be 0.75mA or less.
6. If the reading is out of the above standard, the projector must be repaired and rechecked before returning to the customer
- Because the lamp reaches a very high temperature during its operation, wait until it cools completely when replacing the
- The lamp unit has high internal pressure. If improperly handled, explosion might result.
- Because the high pressure lamp involves a risk of failure, never touch the lamp wire lead during the service.