SECTION 2 DISASSEMBLY PROCEDURES
< RZ670/RW630 >
2. Disassembly Instructions
* Before Disassembly the projector, turn off the POWER switch and disconnect the power plug from the wall outlet.
* During the disassemble work, please wear hand gloves to protect your hands from metal parts and shield plate.
* Electrocal parts such as PCBs. may get damaged by electro-statics discharge and/or surges which affects the set reliability.
Please take care for electro-static discharges by using wrist grounder strap to release the electricity from the body.
* When tore off sticky tapes, please use a new thing without reusing it on the occasion of assembling.
・ Hex driver (2.72mm : For Removal of Top case)
－ Parts number : TZSH07035
・ Hex driver (3.94mm : For Removal of Lighting block ）
－ Parts number : TZSH07042
2. 1. Removal / Insert Procedure of Flexible cable
For connecting or disconenecting the flexible cables *
, please perform the following procedure.
*1 Flexible cables: Connector DG3/DG4 on DG P.C.Board
Connector FM1/FM2 on FM P.C.Board
2. 1. 1. Removal Procedure
1. Push the unlock buttons of FFC connectors in the direction of arrows.
2. Push and hold the unlock buttons.
Gently pull the flexible cable in parallel to the P.C.Board.
Push the two unlock buttons at the same time.
Make sure push the unlock buttons vertically on the P.C.Board.
Don't push buttons sluntingly .
Gently pull the flexible cable
in parallel to the P.C.Board.
Push and hold the unlock buttons.
Gently pull the flexible cable.