SECTION 2 DISASSEMBLY PROCEDURES
< RZ670/RW630 >
2. Disassembly Instructions
・ Hex driver (2.72mm : For Removal of Top case)
－ Parts number : TZSH07035
・ Hex driver (3.94mm : For Removal of Lighting block ）
－ Parts number : TZSH07042
2. 1. Notes on disassembly and assembly
2. 1. 1. Disassembly and assembly operation
1. Before disassembly of the projector, turn off the power switch and disconnect the power plug from the wall outlet.
2. During the disassemble work, please wear gloves to protect your hands from metal parts and shield plate.
3. Electrocal parts such as PCBs, may get damaged by electro-statics discharge and/or surges which affects the set
reliability. Please take care for electro-static discharges by using grounded wrist straps to release the electricity from
4. When tore off sticky tapes, please use a new thing without reusing it on the occasion of assembling.
5. After assembly, make sure that all the connectors are connected completely.
6. Especially, pay attention for the connection of the connectors on the LD unit. If the projector is turned on in the state
of the connectors disconnected, the LD error will occur and be memorized in the memory. The error information will
not be reset even if the connector is re-connected correctly. In this case, you need to take the runtime reset of its LD
unit by the LD reset software. (The LD error information will also be reset.)
2. 1. 2. Removal and insert procedure of flexible cable
For connecting or disconnecting the flexible cables *
, please perform the following procedure.
*1 Flexible cables: Connector DG3/DG4 on DG P.C.Board
Connector FM1/FM2 on FM P.C.Board
1. Push the unlock buttons of FFC connectors in the direction of arrows.
2. Push and hold the unlock buttons.
Gently pull the flexible cable in parallel to the P.C.Board.
Push the two unlock buttons at the same time.
Don't push buttons slantingly.
Gently pull the flexible cable
in parallel to the P.C.Board.
Push and hold the unlock buttons.
Gently pull the flexible cable.