Read Panasonic U-50PE2E5A / U-100PE1E8A / U-100PEY1E8 / U-125PE1E8A / U-125PEY1E8 / U-140PE1E8A / U-140PEY1E8 / S-100PU2E5B / S-125PU2E5B / S-140PU2E5B / S-71PU2E5B / S-100PF1E5B / S-125PF1E5B / S-140PF1E5B / S-71PF1E5B Service Manual online
• When performing piping work, do
not mix air except for specified
refrigerant (R410A) in refrigeration
cycle. It causes capacity down, and
risk of explosion and injury due to
high tension inside the refrigerant
• If the refrigerant comes in contact
with a flame, it produces a toxic
• Do not add or replace refrigerant
other than specified type. It may
cause product damage, burst and
• Ventilate the room immediately, in the
event that is refrigerant gas leaks during
the installation. Be careful not to allow
contact of the refrigerant gas with a
flame as this will cause the generation
of toxic gas.
• Keep all tubing runs as short as
• Use the flare method for connecting
• Apply refrigerant lubricant to the
matching surfaces of the flare and union
tubes before connecting them, then
tighten the nut with a torque wrench for
a leak-free connection.
• Check carefully for leaks before starting
the test run.
• Do not leak refrigerant while piping work
for an installation or re-installation, and
while repairing refrigeration parts.
Handle liquid refrigerant carefully as it
may cause frostbite.
• Under no circumstances shall potential
sources of ignition be used in the
searching or detection of refrigerant
• A halide torch (or any other detector
using a naked flame) shall not be used.
• Electronic leak detectors may be used
to detect refrigerant leaks but, the
sensitivity may not be adequate, or
may need re-calibration. (Detection
equipment shall be calibrated in a
• Ensure that the detector is not a
potential source of ignition and is
suitable for the refrigerant used.
• Leak detection fluids are suitable for
use with most refrigerants but the use of
detergents containing chlorine shall be
avoided as the chlorine may react with
the refrigerant and corrode the copper
• If a leak is suspected, all naked flames
shall be removed/extinguished.
• If a leakage of refrigerant is found which
requires brazing, all of the refrigerant
shall be recovered from the system, or
isolated (by means of shut off valves)
in a part of the system remote from the
leak. Oxygen free nitrogen (OFN) shall
then be purged through the system both
before and during the brazing process.
• Contact to the sales dealer or service
dealer for a repair.
• Be sure to turn off the power before
• Turn the power OFF at the main
power box (mains), wait at least 10
minutes until it is discharged, then
open the unit to check or repair
electrical parts and wiring.
• Keep your fingers and clothing away
from any moving parts.
• Clean up the site after you finish,
remembering to check that no metal
scraps or bits of wiring have been left
inside the unit.
• This product must not be
modified or disassembled under
any circumstances. Modified or
disassembled unit may cause fire,
electric shock or injury.
• Do not clean inside the indoor and
outdoor units by users. Engage
authorized dealer or specialist for
• In case of malfunction of this
appliance, do not repair by
yourself. Contact to the sales
dealer or service dealer for a
repair and disposal.
• Ventilate any enclosed areas
when installing or testing the
refrigeration system. Leaked
refrigerant gas, on contact
with fire or heat, can produce
dangerously toxic gas.
• Confirm after installation that
no refrigerant gas is leaking. If
the gas comes in contact with a
burning stove, gas water heater,
electric room heater or other
heat source, it can cause the
generation of toxic gas.
When disposal of the product, comply
with national regulations.
• Do not sit or step on the
unit. You may fall down
• Do not touch the air inlet or
the sharp aluminum fins of
the outdoor unit. You may get
• Do not stick any object into
the FAN CASE.
You may be injured and the
unit may be damaged.
Click on the first or last page to see other U-50PE2E5A / U-100PE1E8A / U-100PEY1E8 / U-125PE1E8A / U-125PEY1E8 / U-140PE1E8A / U-140PEY1E8 / S-100PU2E5B / S-125PU2E5B / S-140PU2E5B / S-71PU2E5B / S-100PF1E5B / S-125PF1E5B / S-140PF1E5B / S-71PF1E5B service manuals if exist.