Read LG WT1001CW Service Manual online
1) Using Water
• The machine sets the appropriate temperature automatically according to the wash program .
You can override the preset selection by pressing the water temperature icon. Touch the arrow buttons up or
down until your desired temperature setting is displayed.
• The temperature of the water impacts the effectiveness of all laundry additives and, therefore, the cleaning results.
• We recommend temperatures of:
- HOT 120°F (120-140°F)
White items, diapers, underclothing and heavily soiled, colorfast items.
- WARM 90°F (85-105°F)
- COLD 66°F (65-75°F)
Only very bright colors with light soil.
• When washing in COLD water additional steps may be needed:
- Adjust detergent amount and pre-dissolve detergent in WARM water
- Pretreat spots and stains
- Soak heavily soiled items
- Use appropriate bleach
* Temperature below 18°C (65°F) will not activate laundry additives and may cause lint, residue, poor cleaning, etc.
In addition, detergent manufactures and care labels define COLD water as 26~29°C (80-85°F).
If the temperature of the water in the tub is too cold for your hands, the detergent will not activate and clean
If iron is present in the water, the clothes may become an all-over yellow or they may be stained with brown or
orange spots or streaks. Iron is not always visible. Installation of water softener or an iron filter may be
necessary for severe cases.
Click on the first or last page to see other WT1001CW service manuals if exist.