Read LG WT1001CW Service Manual online
Water Supply Hose
Be sure there is a gasket in both ends of the hose.
Push the water supply hose up so that the rubber packing
within the hose can adhere completely to the tap.
Connect the water supply hose to the tap.
Run a couple of gallons of water through the hoses into the drain or a
bucket to flush any particulate or contaminate.
Check water leakage.
After connecting the hose, open the tap to check for
any water leakage.
Connecting Water Supply Hose to the Machine
• Be sure there is a gasket in the end of the hose.
• Connect the hose to the appropriate inlet vale
(hot or cold) of the washing machine and tighten if
• Turn on the water and check for leacks.
• Always install new hoses with a new washing
machine Do not re-use old hoses.
• Relplace the hoses every five years.
2-2. CONNECTING WATER SUPPLY HOSE
Before connecting the water supply hose to the water tap, check the hose type and then choose the
correct instruction here below.
Click on the first or last page to see other WT1001CW service manuals if exist.