Read LG WT1001CW Service Manual online
2. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
2-1. HOW TO ADJUST LEVEL
• The ventilating openings in the base area must not be obstructed by carpeting.
• Install the washing machine on a level and firm surface. There should be no more than 1° of variation.
• Wooden floors may need reinforcing to prevent the normal vibration which occurs
with an unbalanced load.
• Do not install the washer on an inclined floor.
Improper installation of the washer may cause noise and malfunctioning.
Install the washer on a firm, flat
If the washer is installed on an
unsuitable floor, it could make
considerable noise and vibrate.
Open the lid, check if the washer is
correctly leveled by looking down
from the top. If the tub is not
centered in the opening, then the
washer is not level.
No shims. It would be dangerous. If the
floor is that far from being level, it is a floor
problem and not a washer problem.
Set Leveling feet
Adjust the leveling feet, Turn clockwise
to raise the washer or
counterclockwise to lower it.
If installation surface is tilted, the
washer will vibrate. Do not install
on a sloping floor.
Click on the first or last page to see other WT1001CW service manuals if exist.