Read LG WT1001CW Service Manual online
3) Special Guide for Stain Removal
Do not use or mix liquid chlorine bleach with other household chemicals such as toilet cleaners, rust removers, acid, or products
containing ammonia. These mixtures can produce dangerous fumes which can cause serious injury or death.
To reduce the risk of fire or serious injury to persons or property, comply with the basic warnings listed below:
• Read and comply with all instructions on stain removal products.
• Keep stain removal products in their original labeled containers and out of children's reach.
• Thoroughly wash any utensil used.
• Do not combine stain removal products, especially ammonia and chlorine bleach. Dangerous fumes may result.
• Never wash items which have been previously cleaned in, washed in, soaked in or spotted with gasoline, dry cleaning solvents, or
other flammable or explosive substances because they give off vapors that could ignite or explode.
• Never use highly flammable solvents, such as gasoline, inside the home. Vapors can explode on contact with flames or sparks.
For successful stain removal:
• Remove stains promptly.
• Determine the kind of stain, then follow the recommended treatment in the stain removal
• To pretreat stains, use a prewash product, liquid detergent, or a paste made from
powdered detergent and water.
• Use COLD water on unknown stains because HOT water can set stains.
• Check care label instructions for treatments to avoid on specific fabrics.
• Check for colorfastness by testing stain remover on an inside seam.
• Rinse and wash items after stain removal.
Click on the first or last page to see other WT1001CW service manuals if exist.