Read LG 60LM7200 (CHASSIS:LA22E) Service Manual online
- 10 -
1. Application Range
This spec. sheet applies to LA22E Chassis applied LCD TV all
models manufactured in TV factory.
(1) Because this is not a hot chassis, it is not necessary to use
an isolation transformer. However, the use of isolation
transformer will help protect test instrument.
(2) Adjustment must be done in the correct order.
(3) The adjustment must be performed in the circumstance of
25 ±5 °C of temperature and 65±10% of relative humidity if
there is no specific designation.
(4) The input voltage of the receiver must keep 100~240V,
(5) The receiver must be operated for about 5 minutes prior to
the adjustment when module is in the circumstance of over
In case of keeping module is in the circumstance of 0°C, it
should be placed in the circumstance of above 15°C for 2
In case of keeping module is in the circumstance of below
-20°C, it should be placed in the circumstance of above
15°C for 3 hours.
When still image is displayed for a period of 20 minutes or
longer (especially where W/B scale is strong.
Digital pattern 13ch and/or Cross hatch pattern 09ch), there
can some afterimage in the black level area
3. Adjustment items
3.1. Main PCBA Adjustments
(1) ADC adjustment: Component 480i, 1080p / RGB-PC 1080p
(2) EDID downloads for HDMI and RGB-PC
3.2. Final assembly adjustment
(1) White Balance adjustment
(2) RS-232C functionality check
(3) Factory Option setting per destination
(4) Shipment mode setting (IN-STOP)
(5) GND and HI-POT test
(1) Tool option menu, USB Download (S/W Update, Option and
(2) Manual adjustment for ADC calibration and White balance.
(3) Shipment conditions, Channel pre-set
4. MAIN PCBA Adjustments
4.1. ADC Calibration
- An ADC calibration is not necessary because MAIN SoC
(LGE35230) is already calibrated from IC Maker
- If it needs to adjust manually, refer to appendix.
4.2. MAC Address, ESN Key and Widevine
4.2.1. Equipment & Condition
1) Play file: keydownload.exe
4.2.2. Communication Port connection
1) Key Write: Com 1,2,3,4 and 115200 (Baudrate)
2) Barcode: Com 1,2,3,4 and 9600 (Baudrate)
4.2.3. Download process
1) Select the download items.
2) Mode check: Online Only
3) Check the test process
- US, Canada models: DETECT -> MAC_WRITE ->
- Korea, Mexico models: DETECT -> MAC_WRITE ->
4) Play : START
5) Check of result: Ready, Test, OK or NG
4.2.4. Communication Port connection
1) Connect: PCBA Jig -> RS-232C Port == PC -> RS-232C
Click on the first or last page to see other 60LM7200 (CHASSIS:LA22E) service manuals if exist.