- 9 -
* Auto-control interface and directions
1) Adjust in the place where the influx of light like floodlight
around is blocked. (Illumination is less than 100Lux).
2) Adhere closely the Color Analyzer ( CA210 ) to the
module less than 10cm distance, keep it with the surface
of the Module and Color Analyzer’s Prove vertically.
3) Aging time
- After aging start, keep the power on (no suspension of
power supply) and heat-run over 5 minutes.
- Using ‘no signal’ or ‘full white pattern’ or the others,
check the back light on.
■ Auto adjustment Map(RS-232C)
[ CMD ID DATA ]
Wb 00 00 White Balance Start
Wb 00 ff White Balance End
- Color Temperature : COOL, Medium, Warm.
- One of R Gain/G Gain/ B Gain should be kept on 0xC0,
and adjust other two lower than C0. (when R/G/B Gain
are all C0, it is the FULL Dynamic Range of Module)
* Manual W/B process using adjusts Remote control.
■ After enter Service Mode by pushing “ADJ” key,
■ Enter White Balance by pushing “►” key at “6. White
■ Stick the sensor to the center of the screen and select
each items(Red/Green/Blue Gain) using ▲/▼(CH +/-)
key on R/C.
■ Adjust R/G/B Gain using◄/►(VOL +/-) key on R/C.
■ Adjust three modes all(Cool/Medium/Warm) : Fix the one
of R/G/B Gain and Change the others.
■ When the adjustment is completed, Enter “COPY ALL”.
■ Exit adjustment mode using EXIT key on R/C.
* After You finish all adjustments, Press “In-start” button and
compare Tool option and Area option value with its BOM, if it
is correctly same then unplug the AC cable.
If it is not same, then correct it same with BOM and unplug
For correct it to the model’s module from factory JIG model.
* Push The “IN STOP KEY” after completing the function
inspection. And Mechanical Power Switch must be set “ON”
* To check the coordinates of White Balance, you have to
measure at the below conditions.
- Picture mode : Vivid, Energy Saving : Off, Below the Ad-
vanced control, Dynamic Contrast : Off, Dynamic Colour : Off
-> Picture Mode change : Vivid -> Vivid(User)
4.3. DDC EDID Write (HDMI 256Byte)
-> Not used any more, Use Auto D/L
■ Connect HDMI Signal Cable to HDMI Jack.
■ Write EDID DATA to EEPROM(24C02) by using DDC2B
■ Check whether written EDID data is correct or not.
* For SVC main Ass’y, EDID have to be downloaded to Insert
Process in advance.
4.4. EDID DATA
(1) All Data : HEXA Value
(2) Changeable Data :
* : Serial No : Controlled / Data:01
** : Month : Controlled / Data:00
*** : Year : Controlled
**** : Check sum
4.5. EDID DATA Auto Download
(1) Press Adj. key on the Adj. R/C,
(2) Select EDID D/L menu.
(3) By pressing Enter key, EDID download will begin
(4) If Download is successful, OK is display, but If Download is
failure, NG is displayed.
(5) If Download is failure, Re-try downloads.
[CMD ID DATA]
Cool Mid Warm
Cool Mid Warm