Read LG 42LM760S / 42LM760T / 42LM761S / 42LM761T / 42LM765S / 42LM765T (CHASSIS:LD22E) Service Manual online
- 10 -
1. Application Range
This specification sheet is applied to all of the LED LCD TV
with LD22E chassis.
(1) Because this is not a hot chassis, it is not necessary to
use an isolation transformer. However, the use of isolation
transformer will help protect test instrument.
(2) Adjustment must be done in the correct order.
(3) The adjustment must be performed in the circumstance of
25 °C ± 5 °C of temperature and 65 % ± 10 % of relative
humidity if there is no specific designation.
(4) The input voltage of the receiver must keep AC 100-240
V~, 50/60 Hz.
(5) The receiver must be operated for about 5 minutes prior to
the adjustment when module is in the circumstance of over
In case of keeping module is in the circumstance of 0 °C, it
should be placed in the circumstance of above 15 °C for 2
In case of keeping module is in the circumstance of below
-20 °C, it should be placed in the circumstance of above 15
°C for 3 hours.
When still image is displayed for a period of 20 minutes or
longer (Especially where W/B scale is strong. Digital pattern
13ch and/or Cross hatch pattern 09ch), there can some
afterimage in the black level area.
3. Automatic Adjustment
3.1. ADC Adjustment
ADC adjustment is needed to find the optimum black level
and gain in Analog-to-Digital device and to compensate RGB
3.1.2. Equipment & Condition
(1) USB to RS-232C Jig
(2) MSPG-925 Series Pattern Generator(MSPG-925FA,
pattern - 65)
- Resolution : 1080P Comp1
- Pattern : Horizontal 100% Color Bar Pattern
- Pattern level : 0.7 ± 0.1 Vp-p
(1) Adjustment method
▪ Don’t need to adjust ADC because there is data in OTP
and adjusted initially.
▪ Check ADC adjustment
1) Press In start key on the Adj. Remote Control, then
Adjust ADC(OTP) status is displayed on “1.Adjustment
check”. Select “2.ADC Data”, then ADC data is
2) Press Adj. key on the Adjustmetn Remote Control, and
select “9.ADC Calibration”. Set up the ADC Type to
OTP, then Select [Start] button by pressing Enter key,
Component and RGB are Writed and display Success
(2) Adj. protocol
Ref.) ADC Adj. RS232C Protocol_Ver1.0
(3) Adj. order
- aa 00 00 [Enter ADC adj. mode]
- xb 00 04 [Change input source to Component1 (480i&
- ad 00 10 [Adjust 480i&1080p Comp1]
- xb 00 06 [Change input source to RGB(1024*768)]
- ad 00 10 [Adjust 1920*1080 RGB]
- ad 00 90 End adj.
Enter adj. mode
aa 00 00
a 00 OK00x
xb 00 04
b 00 OK04x (Adjust 480i, 1080p Comp1 )
xb 00 06
b 00 OK06x (Adjust 1920*1080 RGB)
ad 00 10
Return adj. result
OKx (Case of Success)
NGx (Case of Fail)
Read adj. data
ad 00 20
ad 00 21
ad 00 99
NG 03 00x (Fail)
NG 03 01x (Fail)
NG 03 02x (Fail)
OK 03 03x (Success)
aa 00 90
a 00 OK90x
Click on the first or last page to see other 42LM760S / 42LM760T / 42LM761S / 42LM761T / 42LM765S / 42LM765T (CHASSIS:LD22E) service manuals if exist.